<body> <body>

Tuesday, February 24, 2009
time : 5:51 PM

Hello, my name is Mabel Lew and I study in Regent Secondary. I am currently in Secondary 2, and this blog is made for a project purpose for English.

I enjoy hanging out with my friends, and I slack alot, unless I have things to do. I play maplestory too, with my friends, just to kill time. The only books that I am interested in are Romance books, and other books that catch my attention. I love to be with my friends, and I try my very best to be honest with them. But sometimes for the sake of not wanting to hurt them in any way, I'd lie. But that's only once in a blue moon. My hobbies are going out with my friends, drawing, slacking, watching movies, being with animals, as i'm an animal lover.

Here, there are pictures that I've either drawn by hand or on the computer.


These are pictures of my pets.




And these were taken from maplestory(:









Welcome.

Please enjoy your stay.(:

welcome to my blog.

The girl who holds the pen.

ballet Pictures, Images and Photos


The girl's name is May-belle(:
13 going 14.
This blog is made for my english assignment.


let the world know.

cbox recomended
width 140-180max

Footsteps;

They just come and go.
link link link link link link link link

The past.

February 2009
March 2009

Recent Entries


xoxo

You have my thanks.
designer: x x
refrence: various jap website, puremilky
editing: photoshop cs2